Saturday, November 14, 2009

My three year anneversary!

This is a current post! Yes, our October shows marked my third year of performing burlesque and I'm in love with it as much as, if not even more than, when I first started. While I had hoped to celebrate by performing a new Miss Muffet act using my tuffet from last year, it was stolen during a break in last February. Seriously! Some friggin' dirtbag broke into my house, stole my jewelry (most were childhood mementos and gifts from my grandparents) and my tuffet. I guess I should be flattered as it did look pretty cool... Anyhow, I brought back my safe cracker act, complete with a new safe that's travel ready as well as a new act, Lady Vulcan! Tons of fun, and I've got hopes of bringing it to some sort of comic-con event.

No comments:

Post a Comment