Thursday, December 5, 2019

Nominated for Best Producer and Best Performer in Arizona!

I would like to take a moment to humbly thank everyone that nominated me for AZ Best Producer and AZ Best Performer for the 2020 Strippy Awards. Being nominated alongside so many other fabulous producers and performers with so much talent and enthusiasm for the art of burlesque is quite an honor!

But, my nominations aren’t a singular achievement. I am gratefully fortunate to produce in conduction with First Fridays at Surly Wench Pub (nominated for Best AZ Burlesque Production), and hosting my shows is none other than Stephka VonSnatch (nominated for Best AZ Burlesque Emcee). I also have to give huge credit to my behind-the-scenes production assistant (who likes to be anonymous) Jacob Jakerson, and of course I couldn’t put on a show without all the amazingly, beautifully talented performers that I am so blessed to work with and be inspired by. AND, our audience! Tucson LOVES burlesque, and they know good burlesque because there are so many really good shows happening right here in The Old Pueblo and Southern Arizona! Your attendance, applause and cheers are the sprinkles on our sparkly striptease sundae! So, there ya have it! Thank YOU.

If you’re inclined to vote, here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdPRyBSWk0xQOUgHMMJvh7rgCicR6aN6dYWyKpFfd04XM40zQ/viewform

No comments:

Post a Comment