Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Mini makeover

As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm cutting back on traveling for a little while. In addition to working on new acts, this break is turning into a mini-makeover for myself as a performer. A bit more polish here, a touch more glamour there... Older costumes are getting fancier, or even re-done! New acts are being constructed to meet even higher standards than before. Older acts are getting their choreography improved. I'm developing an improved and consistent rehearsal schedule for myself as well as getting into the gym more often. I am working on getting my website working again too. Exciting things ahead!

It's time. Time to step it up to the next level and bring the very best I can offer to the stage and the art of burlesque that I love so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment